Garmin Topo US 24K Texas Detailed Topographic Map on microSD/SD card is for outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting - in vivid detail. Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K - Texas brings you the highest level of topographic detail available, with maps comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps. These highly detailed maps by Garmin include terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points - and they also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. Garmin TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage of this Garmin GPS Accessories includes topographic detail of Texas.
Garmin TOPO U.S. 24 K contains built-in DEM (digital elevation model) data which supports 3-D terrain shading and route elevation profiles in compatible units to help estimate terrain difficulty. With routable roads and trails in metropolitan and rural areas, getting to your destination is made simple by creating point-to-point routes on compatible units. Plus, you'll get turn-by-turn directions on compatible units, and you can search for points of interest by name or proximity to your location. This GPS accessory by Garmin contains descriptive topographic detail including dense elevation contours and enhanced shoreline detail to help prepare you for your next backpacking, hiking or camping adventure.
Preprogrammed microSD/SD card unit by Garmin compatibility: Use with Oregon series or Colorado series navigators to access the full feature set of TOPO U.S. 24K, including full 3-D view and terrain shading. Standard compatibility with the following units: Dakota 20, Edge 705, 605, eTrex x-series, Rino x-series, Astro 220, GPSMAP 60CSx, 60Cx, 76CSx, 76Cx, 620, zūmo series, nuvi 500 series.
The Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K - Texas 010-C0954-00 sold by us is an 100% Genuine Garmin GPS Accessories product that comes with a Garmin manufacturer's warranty. Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K Map will fulfill all of your specific needs as Garmin products are trusted and considered to be the best GPS navigation systems all around the world. Buying a Garmin U.S. 24K TOPO Map from us means getting the best price and purchasing from a trusted source - we're an Authorized Garmin Dealer for all Garmin handheld, marine, and auto GPS receivers as well as running and cycling GPS watches, fishfinders, radios, and hundreds of Garmin GPS Accessories, software and maps.
Features of Garmin Detailed Topographic U.S. 24K Texas Topo Map on micro SD/SD card:
- Includes topographic coverage of Texas.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes, campsites and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interest such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
- Routable road content and searchable business points of interest provided by NAVTEQ
- Routable dirt roads and trails including metropolitan and rural areas
- Searchable points of interest including food and drink, lodging, parks, trails, camping, fuel and more
- Dense contour interval generated from elevation data approximating the 24K USGS quad maps
- Enhanced shoreline equivalent to 24K
- Built in DEM and 3-D terrain shading on compatible units (Also available on your computer using the DVD.)
- Elevation profile of routes and tracks on compatible units helps you estimate terrain difficulty (Also available on your computer using the DVD.)
- Detailed lakes, rivers and streams, plus geographic place names such as summits, trailheads, towns and natural features
- National, state, and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries
- Create point-to-point routes on compatible units
- Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information
- USGS quad names and information available when reviewing a location
- Garmin Topo U.S. 24K Texas Detailed Map, microSD/SD card, 010-C0954-00