Opti-Logic 120XTA Tilt-Compensated Range Finder
Opti Logic Tilt-Compensated Laser Range Finder 120 XTA designed With The Archer In Mind. If you're an Archer, and 2D or 3D Target shooting is your thing, or if you're a Bow Hunter and you want the best Laser Range Finder on the market, then the Opti-Logic 120 XTA Laser Tilt-Compensated Rangefinder are for you! The Opti-Logic Tilt Compensated Range-Finder 120XTA are short range Laser Rangefinders loaded with the latest technology, adapted for the archer. High precision and improved accuracy are just two of the advantages of this new Opti-Logic 120XTA Tilt-Compensated Range Finder. Readings are taken in half yard increments, thus improving your accuracy. Narrower infrared beam gets you "through the brush readings" better than ever before. A narrower beam coupled with a superior detector also means acquiring smaller targets at greater distances. Opti Logic 120xta Tilt Compensated Rangefinder is perfect for those who shoots up hill or down hill. OptiLogic 120XTA Laser Tilt-Compensated Range Finder gives you corrected, "Horizontal Distance". Thus, eliminating the need to "guess" the actual distance to the target.
Specifications for Opti-Logic 120XTA Tilt-Compensated Laser Range Finder:
|Minimum Range: || 4 yards|
|Maximum Range: || exceeds 100 yards|
|Repeatability and Resolution: || +/- .1 meter, +/- 1 foot, +/- .5 yard (1 sigma)|
|Accuracy: || +/- .5 yards (1 sigma to a neutral color target @ 50% diffuse reflectance) Narrow Beam for Superior "Through-The-Brush" targeting|
|Angle Resolution (120XTA): || .1 degree|
|Angle Precision (120XTA): || 1 degree|
Features of Opti-Logic 120XTA Laser Tilt Compensated Range Finder:
- Viewfinder: Look through the viewfinder window and aim the Red Dot at an object.
- Range Button: Press the "Range" button to take distance or height measurements, or to select modes.
- Display: The Opti-Logic Laser Rangefinder is user programmable to read in either Feet, Meters, or Yards.
- Low Battery: Replace the battery when the Low Battery symbol is displayed constantly.
- Automatic Rain Mode: For range accuracy in light rain conditions.
- Automatic Timeout: To save batteries, the instrument will automatically "time out" after about 7 seconds.
- Opti-Logic 120XTA Tilt-Compensated Laser Range Finder