Stalker Pro 2 Baseball Radar Gun 811-0001-00 is the perfect radar gun for baseball. All Major League Baseball team's scouting organizations already use the original Sport Radars by Stalker, and there's a reason for that. Stalker Sports are the most rugged, reliable, and accurate speed radars in the field, until now. The Stalker Pro 2 Radar is bundled with improved features giving a greater product at better price. Each Radar Gun by Stalker is designed specifically to measure pitching speeds and to time base runners. With an improved higher release speed measurement you get the fast and accurate measurement you have been looking for in radar guns.
Specifications for Stalker Baseball Radar Gun 811-0001-00:
|Speed Range:||1 - 890 MPH|
|Accuracy:||+/- 0.1 MPH|
|Resolution:||In ones resolution, round to the nearest integer; In tenth resolution, round to nearest tenth.|
|Max. Clocking Distance, baseballs:||500 Feet|
|Max. Clocking Distance, automobiles:||1 3/4 Miles (average)|
|Transmit Time:||2 - 1/2 hours per charge|
|Units of Measurement:||MPH, KM/h, knots, M/S|
|Resolution:||Tenths and Ones - user selectable|
|Acquisition Time:||10 msec|
|Transmitter Power:||10 mw|
|Communication:||RS-232 communication with RS-485 available on special order, 1200 to 38.4K baud|
|High Speed Cutoff:||150 mph and 300 mph|
Features of Stalker PRO 2 Baseball Radar Gun:
- Measures baseball speeds from up to 500 feet away
- Designed specifically to measure pitching speeds and time base runners
- Uses common AA NiMh rechargeable batteries.
- 2 Active Speed Windows - Both Peak Speed and Plate Speed
- Stopwatch function - Simultaneously measures pitches and times runners
- 2 Active Speed Windows - Both Peak Speed and Plate Speed.
- The Stalker Radar Pro 2 Radar Gun includes four operating modes:
- Baseball Mode: The bi-directional Stalker ProII measures the peak (release) speed and plate (roll-down) speed of a baseball pitch, as well as the speed of a batted ball traveling in the opposite direction. All three speeds display at the same time.
- Vehicle Mode: Clock vehicles on land or water up to two miles away. The Stalker Pro II filters out other vehicles moving in the opposite direction of interest.
- Carnival Mode: The Stalker Pro 2 attaches to the side of a backdrop and measure the speed of midway game balls thrown from only a few feet away.
- Tennis Mode: Track balls on any side of the court, as the Pro IIs wide beam width measures both the balls peak (serve) speed as well as the decelerating live speed.
- Stalker PRO II BASEBALL Speed Gun 811-0001-00
- Li-Ion Battery Handle
- Wall Charger