SpeedTrac X Radar Gun 52000 is a non-hendheld speed radar that's ideal for almost any sport. The Speedtrack Radar Gun features a large 3-digit LED display built in, and it can be mounted on any standard camera tripod for hands-free operation. This combination lets the radar gun be used by just one person - the actual player! The radically enhanced Speedtrac Speed Radar guns can be used for baseball, hockey, soccer, tennis, cricket, lacrosse, squash, cycling, skating, racquet ball, and other sports. If it moves, Speed Trac radar gun can clock its speed.
The SpeedTrac X Radar Gun features enhanced Advanced Digital Processing. Speedtrac Speed Sport Radar Gun utilizes Doppler radar technology, the same technology used in police radar devices. The performance and reliability of these SpeedChek Radars have dramatically improved, due to the newly engineered 2-layer PCB board, with superior quality board components and the preferred x-band Doppler Dielectric Resonator Module utilizing a state-of-art FET (field effect transistor). The SpeedTrac X radar processor with its new operating software has been engineered to increase the ability to identify and track a target.
SpeedTrac Radar Guns are highly prized personal sports radars, valued for their excellent speed tracking performance, ease of use, unchallenged value and ability to support a broad range of sports training applications. The Speedtrack Radar Gun is the most affordable radar gun sold.
Radar guns are the most effective way to improve your skills in many sports. The 52000 Speedcheck Speed Sport Radar Gun offers the user immediate feedback for whatever sport you're into. Coaches, kids, and parents love the Speedtrac radar gun, because it makes learning and practice fun.
Available models of Speed Trac-X Hands-Free Radar Gun:
- GUN: SpeedChek Radar Gun
- USA-AC-Kit: SpeedChek Radar Gun and SpeedCheck A/C Adapter, US 110 V, 52001
- UK-AC-Kit: SpeedChek Radar Gun and SpeedCheck A/C UK Adapter, 52004
- EURO-AC-Kit: SpeedChek Radar Gun and SpeedCheck Euro Power Supply Adapter, 52005
SpeedTrac radar gun is the recommended training aid for hockey, soccer, tennis, baseball, cricket, squash, lacrosse, golf, cycling, field and roller hockey, speed skating, racquetball. It is also used for radio controlled cars and in recreational motor- sports activities such as ATVs, go-karting, snowmobiling and off-road motorcycling. It is the best and most affordable non-hand-held radar gun available on the market today.
Ways that the SpeedTrac All Sports Radar can be used...
The SpeedTrac All Sports Radar can be used in numerous ways!
- Baseball, Softball, and Cricket SpeedTrac All Sports Radar: The SpeedTrac All Sports Radar is ideal for practicing and improving throwing speed. Place the unit on the ground about 20 feet in front of the pitcher/thrower. Placing the unit close to the pitcher/thrower, rather that the target area will result in higher "out of the hand" speeds. Also positioning the Speedtrac All Sport Radar closer to the pitcher/thrower, and not the target area, greatly reduces the chances of the unit being struck by the ball. The SpeedTrac detects a ball equally, regardless of its direction of travel. Therefore, two people can play "catch" and the SpeedTrac All Sport Radar will display the speed of both players' throws without having to reposition the unit.
- The SpeedTrac Radar can also measure bat swing speed. Using the "Pro-mode" feature, place the unit facing the batter (ideally about waist level) and out of reach of the bat swing extension. Swing through and bat speed will be displayed as it crosses the (imaginary) impact area.
- Cycling, Running, Skating & Skiing Radar gun - When you cycle, run, skate, or ski towards and pass beside the SpeedTrac All Sports Radar your speed will be displayed. Note that you must be moving at speeds of at least 9 MPH (14 km/h). In these type of activities, if operating alone, you may not see the speed as you pass. Once you return to the unit, simply press RECALL to re-display your speed.
- Golf Radar Gun - The SpeedTrac All Sport Radar can be used to measure club head speed to develop consistent swing tempo and help increase distance. When measuring club speed switch to "Pro-Mode" to block out unwanted measurement of your back swing. Place the unit either behind or in front of you facing the impact area. Be sure that the unit is out of reach of the club swing path, as well as the path of the struck ball if hitting a golf ball. To measure ball speeds immediately after impact, position the SpeedTrac Speed Gunwith the unit slightly in front and to the side of the impact area, facing in the same direction as the flight path of the ball. It is highly recommended to place the unit safely behind a practice net.
- Hockey, Lacrosse, Bandy, Hand-ball and Soccer Radar Gun -Place the SpeedTrac All Sports Radar behind the net facing the shooter. The SpeedTrack radar gun works best when shooter shoots from more than 35 feet away, with no goal keeper. Note that if a goalie is in the net the signal may be blocked and speeds will not be displayed. To overcome this, position the SpeedTrac facing the net, but off to the side so as not to pick up the goalies movement
- Speed Pitch / Kick Booth / Golf booth -The SpeedTrack All Sport Radar is commonly used in "pitch / kick / golf booths". Because the unit has the large display it is easy for everyone to see the speed of the ball. Place the unit in the back of the booth, just to the side facing the person, on a shelf, behind a net, and have the person throw / kick / swing at the net. The SpeedTrac will display the speed of the ball for about 2 seconds, reset and be ready for the next pitch / kick /swing.
- Tennis and other Racquet Sports Radar gun -The SpeedTrac All Sports Radar is ideal for measuring and improving the speed of serves and other types of shots. Place your SpeedTrac facing the server behind the net in the receiving court. The unit will display the speed as the ball approaches the net.
New SpeedTrac vs. SpeedChek Radar Guns
New SpeedTrac vs. SpeedChek Radar Guns - We are often asked if our SpeedTrac radar guns are the latest model available. Of course, they are! We only offer the best, latest and greatest radar guns available on the market today! The original SpeedChek Sports Radar guns have been highly heralded personal sports radars for their excellent performance, ease of use, unchallenged best value and all while supporting a broad range of varied sports training applications, but this new version of the radar gun pushed the limit further. The all new sports radar is given the SpeedTrac model designation so that it will be clearly recognized as the newest generation Non-hand-held Personal Sports Radar with the greatest performance, superior reliability and added features over its predecessor.
- Performance and reliability are dramatically improved due to the use of a newly engineered 2-layer PCB board, exceedingly superior quality board components and the most preferred x-band Doppler Dielectric Resonator Module utilizing a state-of-art FET (field effect transistor). The SpeedTrac sport radar operating software has been engineered to increase the ability to identify and track a target.
- Thicker polycarbonate housing to aid against "shock" damage to the unit while enhancing fit and finish. New features include a tripod mount and accessory portals for future add-on optional equipment. We also offer new accessories such as a tuning fork, USA, European, and UK power supply adapters, and a carrying bag that holds the SpeedTrac radar gun along with all accessories, spare C batteries and instruction manual.
- SpeedTrac radar guns display greater accuracy than the older SpeedChek radar guns.
- SpeedTrac radar guns feature better reliability than the older SpeedChek radar guns.
- Speed track Radar Gun registers speeds up to about 150 mph or 199 kilometers per hour
- Optional Speedtrac AC Adapter 110V
- Increased Range
- Faster Processing Speed
- New Graphics
Features of Speed-Trac X Radar Gun:
- 1-year factory warranty on parts & labor
- This Radar Gun can be used by a single person - you don't have to hold it in your hands!
- Factory-tested and built to provide years of reliable and maintenance free use. Hundreds of happy customers have used this radar gun for many high and low speed applications such as hockey, baseball, softball tennis, soccer, racquet all, lacrosse, skating, running, jogging, cycling, auto racing, autocross, carting, ATV Racing, RC Cars, Speed Pitch Booth, and much, much more!
- With relatively small size of 6.5" height, 7.0" width, and 2.3" depth and fairly light weight of only 1.1 pounds (500g) - without batteries, Speedtrack Radar Gun's portable compact design allows to carry this radar gun anywhere - it is great for indoor and outdoor use. Operating Temperature of this radar gun is from 5° F to 122° F.
- Large red 2-1/2" 3-digit LED digital speed display - you can read this speed gun just by glancing at it!
- Utilizes the latest X-band Doppler radar speed measurement technology - just like the police radar gun!
- All Doppler radar guns are subject to an "Angle Error". The formula for calculation of the delta is Cosine of angle X actual speed = radar reading. At small angles the error is very small. Speedtrac Radar Gun Accuracy (when used correctly) is ±1-2 MPH.
- Built-in carrying/hanging handle/stand
- Operates on 4 "C" cell batteries (not included - C batteries are available in our store)
- Optional Speed track 110V AC adapter adapter for Speedtrack is available.
- Auto shut-off and Low battery indicator help to conserve batteries. Auto shut-off disable feature feature of this Radar Speed Gun allows you to use it without interruptions.
- Recall previous speed detected by the radar.
- Miles per hour or kilometers per hour
- Speed range from 6 to 150 MPH (10 to 199 km/h)
- Pro-mode feature allows removal of unwanted slower speeds - Pro-Mode range / 35 to 150 MPH
- Distance range (motorized) / Approx. 30 to 60 feet
- Distance range (non-motorized) / Approx. 30 feet
- Operates on frequency of 10.25 GHz with signal size (approx) / 60° vertical by 40° horizontal
- Produced in the USA
- SpeedTracX Radar Gun 52000
- Power adapter (OPTIONAL - included with AC kits only)